Few words today. Overall I had a decent experience as a brace face. I can’t say I loved it though. To me, it was a necessary evil. Let me count the ways in which braces affected my daily living.
- Finally taking the plunge, because I’ve wanted to “fix” my teeth since I was a child
- Payment plans
- Helpful staff who were patient and able to answer all (I had a lot) of my questions
- Flexibility with appointments
- My decreasing waistline due to my teeth/gums being sore
- Having braces at 28 gotdamn years old
- These torture devices cost over $4000
- Feeling self conscious about the foods I eat in public
- The headaches, cuts and sores caused by the braces
- Lack of appetite due to my teeth/gums being sore
I hope these posts have been informative for those who have considered getting braces or for those who were curious about the process. Feel free to comment or email me (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
*Shout out to Dr. Hoffman and Marilyn from Gentle Dental in JP!!